The EMEC product range includes a wide assortment of reliable, quality accessories for complete and efficient dosing systems in every single component.
PE tanks for chemical mixing and dosing system.
- Agitator suitable for small containers (100 L to 500 L).
- The lubrication-free worm gear box is coupled with the support flange for attachment to the tank.
- The shaft is made of PVC-coated stainless steel.
- An elastic FP seal fitted between the support flange and the PVC casing of the mixer shaft protects the gear box and motor from chemical vapours.
Multifunction valves for: pressure, safety, anti-syphon, bleed.
Delivery and junction fittings adaptable to different hose diameters.
- PVDF body.
- N.C. contact.
- Adjustable sensitivity.
- Viton® or EPDM O-ring.
- Max 45°C.
- Activity LED.
- Reduces chemical deposits and crystalline formations at the injection point.
- PVDF or PP or AISI 316 body
SAN transparent or black body.
Can have one or two additional holes (1/2” or 3/4”) upon request.
- Off-line probe holders for closed amperometric cells. With flow level control, proximity switch and capacity stabilizer (0.4 to 3 bar).
- PMMA body and PVDF fittings.
- LED light strips upon request.
Hydraulic part includes:
- motorized purge valve
- water inlet tap
- water outlet tap
- check valve
- flow sensor
- 3 injection points
- cross connection for probe conductivity and pH (Redox upon request).
Panel and probes not included.
- Water filters for 6×8 hose fittings.
- Fast installation.
- Bracket for wall mounting.
- Transparent SAN housing.
External communication devices with RS485 interface for EMEC controllers.
- MODBUS protocol
- Ethernet network
- Mobile network
- WIFI network
- Mobile network with two digital inputs
Designed as safety or containment bunds for “CNT” series containers.
Made of polyethylene with built-in upper reinforcement edging.
- Mixer suitable for tank sizes: 50, 120, 250, 500 l.
- PVC shaft.
- 2-blade impeller.
- Impeller diameter 90 mm.
- Pulse dampener without membrane.
- Available with PP o PVDF lining.
- Level switch (LASP4 with double level probes available).
- Foot valve and filter.
- Adjustable height.
- 1 1/2” pipe fitting.
- Side outlet with 1/2″ through-valve.
- PVC or PVDF body.
- Up to 2 suction outlets available.
- Easy assembly.
- “T” connection PN 16 Ø40 or Ø63 (PEL-E and PEL-IND).
- In PVDF for saddle connection (PELC).
- Immersion electrode holder for pH / Redox probes Ø 12, Eolum, conductivity, inductive conductivity, turbidity and temperature.
- SN6 version available (PG13.5).
PMMA manifold (except for MAPLTR and MAPLTRE in PVC). PVC version on request without price variation.
Pipe corrosion control system.
- PVC body.
- Pipes: DN40 – PN16.
- 4 sample holders.
- Sample holder removable without any tools.
- Overall dimensions: 600 mm x 900 mm.
- Inlet / outlet isolation valves.
- Flow meter.
- Y-Strainer (optional).
- Drain valve.
- Temperature: max 40°C ( 104°F).
- Excellent static mixing with low pressure drop.
- No moving parts.
- PVC pipe.
- Structured filling with PP mixing elements.
- Minimum pressure drop: 0.2 bar at 5 m3/h.
- Optimum operation with wide flow rate variations.
- 1/2” injection valve – 4×6 / 0.3 bar.